Sunday, May 3, 2009

April spending

I had so much fun this month doing coupons. This month I made a menu that required little or no additional ingredients to purchase so that I could focus on my storage. We really did well and I saved more than I spent! From what I kept track of, I spent $387.56 and saved $471.54! I just think that is amazing. I got so many things for free. I know I don't know everything about couponing, but I am a strong believer now and would be willing to show anyone how I do it!

3 comments:

  1. Oo, I really wanna learn how to coupon. You should call me sometime and teach me your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- so you don't know me (blog surfing here) .... but I would LOVE to learn how you did this!!! :) Lori Willard 801-216-4157 (American Fork, UT)

    thesixwarriors.blogspot.com
    and
    lorislearninglodge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete